Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Keepsake Presents

Honestly, this is way overdue.  I've been Mick's prayer warrior for about 5 months and today is the day I start his special keepsake box.  

I make a keepsake box for each orphan I advocate for.  I see things that remind me of the child and I purchase them, knowing I can't send it to them automatically  I will be able to send it to them once they are adopted and home with their forever family.  It's special to the whole family when they discover that someone loved and thought about their little one before they found them.  

Though I've yet to find a cute box to begin the "keepsake box" I did find something that will kickoff the start of Mick;s keepsake box.  






When I spotted this book I knew I had to get it for my little man, Mick.  This book is so sweet!  It reminds me so much of him.  My incredible mom bought it for me.  She wants to help him the ways she can, which means the world to me. ( I'm incredible blessed to have such a great mom that supports me and wishes to help me bless these orphans.)   

I can picture Mick now and his future mommy reading the book to him, and him pointing out the giant colorful pictures.  My heart melts just thinking of that moment.  I pray that it will all come true soon,  



My sisters, mom and I are planning future fundraisers for Angel Tree, I am growing more excited for Mick.  I'm feeling so hopeful.  I know that God has big plans for Mick.  

I appreciate you reading, please pray for Mick.  It would mean a lot to me.  

Oh and don't forget about my last post about Mick;s puzzle fundraiser.  It's a very special way to get his fundraising started!  


Thank you! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment