Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Piece of the Puzzle

I'm happy to introduce the very first Angel Tree fundraiser for Mick!  A puzzle fundraiser!!  There isn't a big fancy prize involved but there is something extra special that you will get out of donating to Mick's AT (Angel Tree, the donation box at the top right side bar.)   

Here's how the puzzle fundraisers work.  

I have a cute little 24 piece puzzle for Mick.  I'm going to put the puzzle into his keepsake box that I'm making for him.  I will one day give the keepsake box to Mick when he's home with his forever family.  

If you donate $5 to Mick's Angel Tree you are purchasing a piece of the puzzle.  What I mean by that is, you will comment on this post with your name and then I will write your name on the back of a piece of the puzzle.  Then Mick and his future family will always know who loved and cared about him before they came along.   

I absolutely LOVE these kinds of fundraisers.  They're so special!  I will be posting on the pieces of the puzzle with names of the generous people who have donated.    That way if you donate, you'll be able to see your piece.  :)  

How do I donate? 

There is a box labeled  "Wishes for Mick" , it's a YouCaring donation box.  The money will be saved into that account until after November the first.  That's when Reece's Rainbow (the site the orphans are listed and AT is held) begins counting donations to the $1,000 goal.   You can find the box at the top of the right side bar on this blog.  


Here's a couple pictures of the puzzle I've got for him. :)

A look at the whole puzzle. :) 


This photo is a little blurry looking, mostly because this side of the box is 3D, like the actual puzzle. I can't get over how cute the sea turtle is!! 



If you have any questions whatsoever just comment or email me and I'll respond back as soon as I can. :)  

I really do appreciate you taking time to read this and I am so extremely grateful  for any donations!  I'm praying so hard that He will help me reach the $1,000 goal for Mick's Angel Tree. :)  And in case you were wondering, the Angel Tree money goes into his adoption grant.  :)  

Thanks again! 

Blessings.




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Am I the first? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Mick! We inquired about him but he was too far away from our Beatrice to add him. LOVE that we get to be apiece of his puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to bless Mick's future family. Whoever gets to bring him home will be very blessed! Add our names to a piece! <3 <3 <3

    The Hollands
    Richland, WA

    ReplyDelete